Grand Rapids Chamber hosting Back to Work Job Fair
GRAND RAPIDS, Michigan – The Grand Rapids Chamber is hosting a job fair this Thursday, September 30th, to connect local employers with quality talent.
More than 50 recruiters and hiring managers will be represented by chamber members from various industries, according to a press release on Tuesday.
According to the chamber, additional unemployment benefits of $ 300 per week have recently been suspended nationwide, affecting approximately 442,000 workers in Michigan.
“The theme for the next decade is undoubtedly talent,” said Rick Baker, President and CEO of the Grand Rapids Chamber. “Every person who is hired is so important to our success. The job fair is a great opportunity for job seekers, regardless of whether they are entering professional life or looking for the next challenge. “
The job fair takes place from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. at the Hilton Garden Inn at 2321 E. Beltline Ave. SE takes place in Grand Rapids.
Pre-registration can be completed here, but walk-ins are also welcome.
Featured employers include:
- AHC hospitality
- Bucher Hydraulics, Inc.
- Cascade technology
- Consumer credit union
- DeWys manufacture
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburger
- Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park
- Gymco, Inc
- H&S company
- Holland Home
- Lake Michigan Credit Union
- Lee Industrial Contracting
- Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital
- Metro Health – University of Michigan Health
- Michigan Wheel Marine
- Pratt Industries
- Inns on the outskirts
- Trilogy Health Services, The Oaks at Belmont
- Versiti Blood Center of Michigan
- Weller truck parts
- West Michigan pallets
- Williamson Employment Services, Inc.
- YMCA from Greater Grand Rapids