Ann Arbor is once again closing downtown streets for al fresco dining and shopping
ANN ARBOR, me. (WXYZ) – Some streets in downtown Ann Arbor will be closed again starting next week to allow for more outdoor dining and shopping.
The pedestrian mall in downtown Ann Arbor spans several streets in the city and will provide additional space for social distancing for a number of businesses.
The closings begin on Thursday April 1st and last until the end of August.
Several streets are closed on Thursdays from 4 p.m. to Mondays from 6 a.m. Those are:
- Main road from William to Washington
- Liberty Street from Ashley to Fourth
- Liberty Street from Maynard to State
- State Street from Washington to William
Two streets are closed every day. Those are:
- Washington Street from Ashley to Main St.
- Maynard Street on the east side or just north from Liberty to William
Additional coronavirus information and resources:
View a global coronavirus tracker with data from Johns Hopkins University.
You can find full coverage on our Coronavirus Continuing Coverage page.
Visit our The Rebound Detroit, a place where we help people financially affected by the coronavirus. We have all the information on everything that is available to help you with this crisis and how to access it.