Chicago Bears vs. Detroit Lions NFL Week 12 Odds, Plays and Insights for November 25, 2021
For even more great bets and fantasy insights, subscribe to the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Bears vs. Lions odds
Over / Under Insights
- Chicago have scored more than 41.5 points with their opponents in three out of ten games this season.
- In 50% of the Detroit games this season (5/10), the teams combined scored more than the over / under of 41.5 on Thursday.
- The two teams together achieve an average of 32.3 points per game, 9.2 less than the over / under in this competition.
- These two teams together give 51.3 points per game, 9.8 more than in this competition over / under.
- The average grand total of Bears games this season is 43.6, 2.1 points more than Thursday’s 41.5 over / under.
- The total of 41.5 points for this game is 5.0 points below the average of 46.5 points per game in the Lions games this season.
Bear stats and trends
- Chicago is 4-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Chicago’s games this year ended on three out of 10 total points (30%).
- The Bears average 11.0 points less per game (16.3) than the Lions allow (27.3).
- The Bears averaged 88.8 meters less per game (287.9) than the Lions allow per competition (376.7).
- The Bears spun the ball twice more (14 total) than the Lions forced sales this season (12).
- Click SISportsbook to find the latest spread, moneyline and grand total for Chicago’s matchup with the Lions.
Lions statistics and trends
- Detroit has played 10 games, with six wins against the spread.
- This season, the Lions have an ATS record of 6-3 in their nine games as underdogs of 3 points or more.
- Detroit’s games this season ended on three out of 10 total points (30%).
- This season, the Lions have given up an average of 8.0 fewer points per game (16.0) than the Bears (24.0).
- The Lions collect 31.9 fewer yards (312.0) than the Bears surrender (343.9) per game.
- Detroit is 2-2 against the spread and 0-4 overall if the team brings out more than 343.9 yards.
- The Lions spun the ball three times more (13 total) than the Bears forced turnover this season (10).
House and street views
- Detroit has covered the spread twice at home and is 0-4 overall this season.
- This year Detroit has topped the total twice in four home games.
- The average total score in Lions home games this season is 47.9 points, 6.4 more than this competition (41.5).
- Chicago is 1-4 overall with two wins against the spread on the road.
- In five street games this season, Chicago has exceeded the total twice.
- This season, the average of the Bears’ away games is 44.9 points, 3.4 more than the over / under (41.5) of this game.
Powered by Data Skrive.