Tampa Chosen as Pilot Metropolis for American Dream 2021: Showcase of Sensible Properties
TAMPA, Fla., January 26, 2021 / PRNewswire / – House X announced today Tampa, Florida launched the American Dream 2021 as one of the 21 pilot cities and expanded home ownership; with over 40,000 new, healthier and more energy efficient homes across the country valued at over $ 18 billion up to $ 364 million as an incentive by providing free renewable energy and a discounted mortgage to home buyers.
The Virtual Home Buying Event is limited to select markets in The United States– Entry is free for consumers. Free incentives apply to all contracts that are executed from January 27 – April 15, 2021 for registered home buyers.
The Tampa Pilot includes:
- Over 1,740 new homes in over 214 communities with 348 homes ready to move in quickly
- Renewable electricity at zero cost for registered home buyers
- 1% discounted mortgage for the first 12 months, followed by 14 or 29 years of fixed rate, lowest mortgage rate on FDA-compliant loans
- Local effects:
- Possible reduction in CO2 emissions – equivalent to removing 3,828 gas-powered cars per year
- Potential free stimulus for renewable energies = $ 12 million back to the local economy
Experts available for interview:
- House X: William Farrellpresident
- Delos: Paul Scialla, CEO and Founder
- RESNET: Ryan Meres, Program Director
- The MReport: Rachel Williams
WHY: The event aims to expand home ownership by educating consumers about the benefits of smarter, healthier and more sustainable homes that are more efficient, have a lower carbon footprint and are cheaper to own, operate, protect and maintain wait – reducing the total cost of ownership. The house has been more important than ever since the outbreak of the pandemic and the trend was a highlight at CES with smart home technology with a focus on hygiene, cleanliness, energy efficiency and sustainability.
- The Smart Mortgage ™: House X has partnered with a leading mortgage lender to create a dedicated mortgage under the market. a 1 percent discounted mortgage for the first 12 months of a 15 or 30 year fixed rate mortgage.
- The Healthier Home: Working with Delos, every home buyer will receive an advanced multi-room air purification system for their new home when they move in, helping to reduce particles that carry bacteria, viruses and allergens in the air.
- The Location Report ™: Nothing affects a home’s financial picture as much as its location. With custom insights not available anywhere else, the House X location report reveals 300+ insights into every address in America. It’s free to registered home buyers.
- The RESNET Home Energy Rating System (HERS) index is the nationally recognized system for checking and calculating the energy efficiency of a house. Similar to an MPG sticker for cars, except for new houses.
WHEN: The American Dream 2021 pilot program will include free incentive incentives for fully executed sales contracts between January 27th. April 15, 2021.
WHERE: American Dream 2021 is limited to home purchases in select pilot cities available on houseX.com.
The angel/ River basin
San Diego area
Lansing / Traverse City
Dallas / Fort Worth
About house X:
House X World is a consumer-centric smart home marketplace that provides data and resources for home enthusiasts to make more informed decisions as they buy their home and invest on behalf of the consumer to make a home a smart home that it does not incur any costs. HOUSE X companies are consumer advocates and licensed real estate organizations that only represent home buyers and buyers – not home sellers. The company acts as the main manager of the American Dream Pilot Project. The executives of House X have more than 40 years of experience in representing building owners, developers, federal, state and local governments.
House X logo
SOURCE House X.