Cincinnati Bengals vs. Detroit Lions NFL Week 6 Odds, Plays and Insights for October 17, 2021
The Detroit Lions (0-5) put a five-game losing streak in a duel with the Cincinnati Bengals (3-2) at Ford Field on Sunday, October 17, 2021. Cincinnati is a 3.5 point favorite in the competition. This matchup has an over / under of 47.5 points.
For even more great bets and fantasy insights, subscribe to the SI Winners Club newsletter.
Bengals vs. Lions odds
Over / Under Insights
- Cincinnati and its opponents have only scored 47.5 points once this year – the total number of points for that matchup.
- Detroit’s games have exceeded 47.5 points on two occasions this season.
- The average of the two teams combined points per game, 42.4, is 5.1 points less than their over / under on Sunday.
- These two teams together give up 47.6 points per game, 0.1 more than the over / under in this competition.
- The average total in Bengals games this season is 46.1, 1.4 points less than the over / under of 47.5 on Sunday.
- The 47.5 over / under for this game is 0.1 points above the average total of 47.4 in Lions games this season.
Bengals statistics and trends
- Cincinnati reported the spread twice this year.
- The Bengals have been favored once this season with 3.5 points or more and have not covered the spread in either of them.
- This year’s Cincinnati Games exceeded the total on one in five occasions (20%).
- The Bengals score 22.8 points per game, 4.8 less than the Lions who retire per game (27.6).
- The Bengals average 333.8 yards per game, 48 yards less than the 381.8 yards the Lions give up per game.
- The Bengals have flipped the ball seven times this season, more sales than the Lions forced (6).
- Click SISportsbook and find the latest spread, moneyline and grand total for Cincinnati’s matchup with the Lions.
Lions statistics and trends
- In Detroit’s five games this year, it has won three against the spread.
- Lions are 3-1 ATS if they are beaten 3.5 points or more that season.
- Detroit’s games this season have exceeded the total on two out of five occasions (40%).
- The Lions score 19.6 points per game, comparable to the 20 the Bengals give up.
- The Lions collect only 12.6 fewer yards per game (339) than the Bengals give up per match (351.6).
- This year the Lions spun the ball seven times, two more than the Bengals (5).
House and street views
- This season, the Lions’ home games averaged 48.3 points, 0.8 more than the over / under (47.5) for that game.
- Bengals away games this season averaged 43.3 total points, 4.2 less than this competition over / under (47.5).
Powered by Data Skrive.