Traverse City resort offers Vineyard Experience bundle, mid-week vacation specials for fall
TRAVERSE CITY, MI – Delamar Traverse City, a recently renovated resort that hugs the lower curve of West Grand Traverse Bay, is now offering a trio of fall specials for vacationers looking for a midweek deal, wine lovers who love it to take a vineyard tour, and even those looking for someone to serve them Thanksgiving dinner.
With the Michigan travel season still going on, we’re always looking for offers to share with our readers. This is especially true when it’s in a place like Traverse City, where we know there’s a lot of fun to be had, whether you’re exploring downtown shops, riding down a TART trail, or cruising down the M-22.
- So raise a glass to the November Beer Week in Traverse City and Frankfurt
- This northern Michigan winery pays homage to Ireland’s famous wine geese
The trio of fall offers is offered by the Delamar Traverse City Resort at 615 E. Front St. The 173-room boutique resort recently celebrated its $ 10 million renovation. The focus was on guest amenities and some breathtaking views. Rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the bay, and the lobby now features lounge areas, a grand piano, and a huge fireplace.
Here are the three special offers:
Fall midweek package
- Valid from Sunday to Thursday until December 10, 2021
- · Free valet parking
- · WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- · Free continental breakfast each morning
- · Free bottle of wine in the room on arrival
- $ 25 daily restaurant credit at Artisan Restaurant
- You can find more information about the Mid Week Package here.
Bowers Harbor Vineyard Experience Package
- · Accommodation for two
- Bowers Harbor Vineyards 2019 Pinot Grigio at check-in
- · Table reservations for two at Bowers Harbor Vineyards
- · Breakfast for two
- · Private guided tour of the vineyard
- More information about the Bowers Harbor Vineyard Experience Package can be found here.
Thanksgiving dinner inspired by the Great Lakes at the Artisan Waterfront Restaurant & Tavern
Delamar describes its holiday event as follows: “Artisan, the new restaurant in Delamar Traverse City, is serving its first Thanksgiving dinner for visitors and hotel guests. Enjoy a three-course meal with a selection of delicious starters and main courses like Cider Brined Local Turkey with apple, apricot, pecan and wild rice filling and lamb Bolognese with Garganelli pasta, as well as decadent desserts like Triple Chocolate Bread Pudding and Harvest Crumb Pie with Moomer’s Maple Ice Cream. “
- Thursday, November 25th from 12 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- · Three course dinner, $ 55 per person, young adult (12 and under) $ 30, plus tax and tip.
- · Reservations strongly recommended. Call 231-421-2150.
- · To-go and walk-in availability at the bar for hotel guests only.
- See the Thanksgiving menu here
Are you in the Traverse City area? Here are some cool stops to try:
Sleeping Bear Dunes Vacation: 50 Unforgettable Things to See and Do
Larger breweries, beach walks make Frankfurt a great getaway
New Italian restaurant in Northern Michigan offers classic take-away flavors