San Jose Sharks vs. Detroit Red Wings: Live Stream, TV Channel, Start Time | 1/4/2022 – How to Watch and Stream Major League & College Sports
The Detroit Red Wings (15-14-3) will welcome the San Jose Sharks (17-14-1) on January 4, 2022 from 7:30 p.m. ET at Little Caesars Arena in Detroit, Michigan. The Red Wings are eighth in the Eastern Conference and the Sharks are 10th in the Western Conference.
How to see Detroit vs. San Jose
- Gameday: Tuesday, January 4, 2022
- Playing time: 7:30 p.m. ET
- TV: NBC Sports Networks
- Arena: Little Caesars Arena
- Livestream on fuboTV:Get started with a 7-day free trial!
Betting info for Detroit vs. San Jose
Detroit and San Jose statistics
- On average, the Red Wings score 2.8 goals in one game (17th in the NHL), the Sharks give up 2.9 (16th).
- On average, the Sharks scored 2.8 goals in one game (17th in the league), while the Red Wings conceded 3.3 (23rd).
- Detroit is 24th in the NHL in terms of goal difference with -19.
- San Jose is 20th in the NHL in terms of goal difference of -5 (-0.2 per game).
- The Sharks have conceded 13 power play goals (sixth in the NHL on penalty kill percentage) and the Red Wings have received 13 power play goals (28th on power play percentage).
- The Sharks have scored 14 power play goals (successful at 17.3% of the odds) and the Red Wings have conceded 20 goals while understaffed (77.3% of penalties eliminated).
San Jose Impact Player
- Timo Meier’s 13 goals and 18 assists in 28 games for San Jose add up to 31 total points in the season.
- Logan Couture is one of the most effective players on the San Jose offensive with 28 total points (0.9 per game), 11 goals and 17 assists in 32 games.
- Tomas Hertl’s 16 goals and nine assists add up to 25 points this season.
- James Reimer has given up 39 goals (2.1 per game) and collected 503 saves (26.5 per game) with a .928 save percentage (sixth best in the league).
- Adin Hill has a save percentage of 0.900 for a total of 388 saves (24.3 per game) and giving up 43 goals (2.7 per game).
Rudolfs Balcers: Out (lower body), Nikolai Knyzhov: Out (lower body)
Detroit Impact Player
- Dylan Larkin is one of Detroit’s leading players with 15 goals and 14 assists (29 total points).
- Lucas Raymond has scored a total of 28 points (0.8 per game), scored 10 goals and added 18 assists.
- Moritz Seider has scored three goals and provided 18 assists in 33 games for Detroit.
- Alex Nedeljkovic conceded 2.5 goals per game and collected 26.9 saves per game.
- Thomas Greiss has conceded 43 goals (2.9 per game) and recorded 366 saves (24.4 per game) with a 0.895 save percentage (43rd in the league).
Red Wings Injuries:
Robby Fabbri: Off (COVID-19), Michael Rasmussen: Off (COVID-19), Mitchell Stephens: Off (lower body), Jakub Vrana: Off (shoulder), Troy Stecher: Off (wrist), Seth Barton: Off (not known)
Regional restrictions apply.