Alice Cooper back for some ‘Detroit Stories’ at DTE – The Oakland Press
Alice Cooper returns – with the support of Ace Frehley von Kiss – with “Detroit Stories” on Saturday, September 25th at 7:30 pm, in his hometown in the DTE Energy Music Theater, Independence Township. Tickets start at $ 29.50 at 313-471-7000 or 313Presents.com. Read an interview with Cooper on theoaklandpress.com.
Also this weekend:
• The Michigan rapper NF (Nate Feuerstein) Clouds Tour ends on Friday, September 24th at 8:00 pm at the DTE Energy Music Theater, Independence Township. Tickets start at $ 22 at ticketmaster.com.
• Gary Puckett & The Union Gap: September 24th, Andiamo Celebrity Showroom, 7096 E. 14 Mile Road, Warren. Tickets from 28 USD at andiamoshowroom.com.
Electric Six will perform at the Magic Bag in Ferndale on September 24th. Photo courtesy Electric Six
• With his 14th studio album “Bride of the Devil”, Electric Six examines evil and corruption, the fall of mankind, the nine circles of purgatory and the Internet. The band will play on Friday September 24th at Magic Bag in Ferndale with Masha Marjieh opening. Tickets are $ 17 or $ 20 at the box office; themagicbag.com.
• The nine-member horn-powered R&B band Sun Messengers, house band of the Detroit Pistons and supporters of Martha Reeves, The Drifters, and others, will play at the Knight Amphitheater in Riverside Park, Auburn Hills, on Friday, September 24th at 6:00 pm. Visit sunmessengers.com.
Singer-songwriter Alec Benjamin will perform at the Royal Oak Music Theater on Sunday, September 26th. Courtesy Alec Benjamin
• Singer-songwriter Alec Benjamin will perform at the Royal Oak Music Theater on Sunday September 26th in support of his upcoming album. Tickets start at $ 22, tix.axs.com or royaloakmusictheatre.com.
• Pianist Peyton Miller and saxophonist Brant Ford will perform César Franck’s “Sonata in A major for saxophone and piano” and other solo works at the Rochester Hills Public Library on Sunday, September 26th at 2:00 pm. This program is open to RHPL cardholders. but registration is required. Visit calendar.rhpl.org or call 248-656-2900.